B blunder_big New member New Star (1 Post) Legacy User (Gold) Jul 4, 2010 #1 I wanted to get something for my Nintendo loving boyfriend for his birthday, and since he wears beanies year round, I was thinking I’d get him one of these: HAT 1 or HAT 2
I wanted to get something for my Nintendo loving boyfriend for his birthday, and since he wears beanies year round, I was thinking I’d get him one of these: HAT 1 or HAT 2
SpiderStaryu Well-known member PP64 Content Creator Cyan Star (5,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Jul 4, 2010 #2 Hmm, it depends. Is your boyfriend a retro gamer?
D Daisy255 Well-known member Purple Star (1,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Jul 4, 2010 #3 oooooh the 1st one is like super cute
M Marioguy Well-known member Blue Star (2,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Jul 4, 2010 #4 If he's more of a retro gamer than Hat 2 will be good. If more of a newer gamer, then 1 might be good.
If he's more of a retro gamer than Hat 2 will be good. If more of a newer gamer, then 1 might be good.
SpiderStaryu Well-known member PP64 Content Creator Cyan Star (5,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Jul 4, 2010 #5 HAT 2 might also be better if your boyfriend likes memes and stuff. But if he's more of a General Nintendo fan, then HAT 1 will defiantly better.
HAT 2 might also be better if your boyfriend likes memes and stuff. But if he's more of a General Nintendo fan, then HAT 1 will defiantly better.
M MLYW Well-known member Purple Star (1,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Jul 4, 2010 #6 Hat 1 is definitely sexier.
B blunder_big New member New Star (1 Post) Legacy User (Gold) Jul 5, 2010 #7 hes def a more retro gamer but i like the mushroom one better... but i guess its not what i like but what he likes eh?
hes def a more retro gamer but i like the mushroom one better... but i guess its not what i like but what he likes eh?
SpiderStaryu Well-known member PP64 Content Creator Cyan Star (5,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Jul 5, 2010 #8 Yeah, I guess. =P