Best Amusement Park and best Ride?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I've only been to Six Flags...(and I made note of this on the Mario Kart Arcade topic in the Nintendo forum) To the best of my knowledge...I only been on the Ferris Wheel. It was bad enough to be on that Ferris Wheel. I don't plan to EVER ride a roller coaster due to my fear of heights.

 
Superman: Ride of Steel was the best rollercoaster i've ever been on. Too bad it's gay now that they have decreased the speed by 10 MPH. >.<
 
I liked Cedar Point a lot because they had a lot of rides. And I love Kennywood because I grew up going there. I've been to a ton of amusement parks and those, plus Disney World, are the only ones I really liked. The rest are just kind of a waste of time. I grew up going to Six Flags too, and I hate that place =P
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top