Animal Crossing City Folks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryan

Well-known member
Orange Star (100 Posts) Legacy User (Gold)
I have this game and it's alright. It seems like "just another Animal Crossing," because there's no spectacular difference.
 
Marioguy said:
I got the Game and so far, I'm enjoying it. One time when I played it, (yesterday) my Controllor got wierd and I Reset...it....
So you had to see Resetti? :p How are his lines in this game because I don't plan on resetting anytime soon. :p
 
Speaking of Resetti did anyone ever go to his house? I went there by mistake and he gave me a silver shovel as a bribe to leave. :p
 
In the city at 8 PM on random nights the cones at the right side of the city would be gone and there's the entrance to Resetti's place.
 
Yea the cone is removed which blocks the entrance to Resetti's place.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top