A few words about this forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

AegisReflector

Well-known member
Cyan Star (5,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold)
So, if you little kid members think you cannot handle a deep and intelligent post, then don't bother reading. Cook, Mirs, MLYW, and Jared, I think you guys can handle it. :p

I first came to this forum with such suspicion. I think I was brought here by Snowy on one of the MBF Shoutbox logs. He didn't tell me very much about this forum, so meh, what the hell? I signed up. Now, I noticed the rules of the forum will almost EXACTLY THE SAME AS IN MBF/NC. So I thought, I knew all the rules already. I could continue posting like I usually do. The FIRST DAY OF MY REGISTRATION, I get a Warning. Why? ONE member complained about me that I made a teensy weensy sexual joke here. Ok, so here's what struck me in my head. "Perhaps this is a misunderstanding of things and will just hopefully clear up." So, I go on my merry way.

Problem member #1; Waluigi48. I make a teensy joke post in one of his Mario Party topics (I think it was in the MP9 topic, in which his and my posts were deleted), I once again get a PM from VIP saying that I have been warned again. So, now i'm thinking, "What the hell? Do these guys just plain don't like me? What did I do?" So, I addressed it in a topic and made a statement in my profile. Neither of those apparently didn't get that much attention.

So then, I start playing some Forum Games. I post in some and...

Problem member #2; J.Y.W.T or whatever the heck his name is. He's probably the only member on this forum who I have a major problem with. All he does is whine that I make adult humor posts and that I'm changing this forum in a negative way, like i'm a radical extremist or something. From then on, J.Y.W.T has been criticizing all of my posts without ever thinking the slight possibility that this is the goddamn internet and that you're gonna have to get used to members who post sexual or adult humor. I swear to God, someone has to explain to this kid that you can't ban a member for saying "PENIS" or ban him because he said "I loooove boobies!". Also, you can clearly tell that J.Y.W.T is not a teenager, even if his age says he is 14. He doesn't have a teenage sense of humor, doesn't concept the morals of reality, and overall just makes idiotic posts about people who are more "extreme" than the average person.

That's another thing. J.Y.W.T shouldn't even be on this forum if he's only, like, 12 years old. The SMF ToS clearly states that you must be over 14 years of age to use the forums (though this is avoided by simply putting down a different date. <.<) I think he needs to grow up and get some balls first before he even is on an internet forum, because it's members like him that really piss me off everytime he complains that I said "POOP"!

Lastly, I would like to say that the "irritating members" who had arrived a few nights back were just fooling around and having a good time, yet you admins feel like that this has to be the babiest forum on the whole entire internet. I specifically made my Goodbye topic to say what everybody had to say. Most of you did good, but once again, people like J.Y.W.T have to pull a Darwin by saying:

GOODBYE! Now the forum can get cleaner after he is gone. Better clean up the Teen material.
But, I'd like to sum up this post from a fellow member who isn't afraid to express his opinion:
Are you kidding me? Did it ever occur to your small brain that teens MADE this site? Also that most of the mods are teens? So GTF over it.. Just because someone swears or throws around a few sex jokes doesn't mean this is a bad site.

So, I guess the point i'm making here is that if you guys want a better forum activity rate, you better start treating your members like equal than banning people for making a few sex jokes here and there. And, don't freaking warn people when one little kid doesn't understand a funny concept and complains about it to ruin it for the rest of us jokesters.

ALSO, VIP, you better not freaking lock this topic when one member "flames" another. What you call "flaming" is called debating. So please keep your forum keys in your pocket. kthx.

[/end rant]
 
I a little mixed about this but I do agree that some members need to act more mature.

AegisReflector said:
Lastly, I would like to say that the "irritating members" who had arrived a few nights back were just fooling around and having a good time, yet you admins feel like that this has to be the babiest forum on the whole entire internet.
True that they were having fun but they were spamming a bit.
 
J.Y.W.T. said:
2, the reason why I'm acting immature is because I'm sensitive to the sex jokes, and I think it's not nice. I may have to leave this forum, because it's polluted. I may even have to block this website!

Then you aren't ready for the internet. Wait a few years, then come back.
 
AegisReflector said:
J.Y.W.T. said:
2, the reason why I'm acting immature is because I'm sensitive to the sex jokes, and I think it's not nice. I may have to leave this forum, because it's polluted. I may even have to block this website!

Then you aren't ready for the internet. Wait a few years, then come back.

Agreed. If you can't handle a few jokes that aren't even about you then you obviously can't handle the privilege of being on the internet. You do realize that real life is almost exactly like this right? How are you gonna handle real people who make sex jokes? You can't ban or report them. Someday you're gonna have to deal with these jokes and live with them.
 
Ryoux0 said:
AegisReflector said:
J.Y.W.T. said:
2, the reason why I'm acting immature is because I'm sensitive to the sex jokes, and I think it's not nice. I may have to leave this forum, because it's polluted. I may even have to block this website!

Then you aren't ready for the internet. Wait a few years, then come back.
You can't ban or report them.

Well, you could report to the police, but that's not always necessary.  :p
 
AegisReflector said:
Ryoux0 said:
AegisReflector said:
J.Y.W.T. said:
2, the reason why I'm acting immature is because I'm sensitive to the sex jokes, and I think it's not nice. I may have to leave this forum, because it's polluted. I may even have to block this website!

Then you aren't ready for the internet. Wait a few years, then come back.
You can't ban or report them.

Well, you could report to the police, but that's not always necessary.  :p

The police don't like tattle tailors.. So if you report everything you hear they won't always come..
 
J.Y.W.T. said:
I'm really 14 years old..

Kid, look, when I was your age, I lied about my age all the time. I told people on an old forum back in '07 that I was 14 so that I could gain respect, but everyone kind of figured out I was 12. Then, after I was banned from that site, I went on here and lied that I was actually a year older than I actually was, but I spilt the beans that I was my actual age. Now that I'm 14, I never lie about my age again.

Because of your sensitivity to these sex jokes, I agree that you need to get off the Internet till you're not as sensitive. No offense, but you're a very awkward person to be around because even if you're "14", you can't handle sex jokes. One thing I probably shouldn't ask but hope you don't mind is whether or not you're autistic (don't worry, I have it, too... sort of... it's extremely mild).

Another thing I find ironic is how even if you hate sex jokes, you are branded as a pedo for having a fetish with young girls with big hats. If Anonymous (or any "bawwwing" trolls) finds this site, some trolls will even draw pornographic pictures of you and the little girls.
 
i wish i could be more active on the site and help. I do wanna help SZ, he's a nice guy and all. But this forum is ridiculously lame. I only got active recently cause of the mbf fall and whatsnot. Ill probably get inactive here again and more so than last time. i only came here by accident right now cause i tried to go to smf and i clicked here by accident. I mean SZ if you mind running a kiddie site that's cool, but it's not gonna get anywhere far except pretty spammy except the whoevers on the staff getting on people's asses when they make a joke or something that is too mature to be on Spongebob or something. Maybe next year people here will mature. Maybe not.
 
J.Y.W.T. said:
Two things. 1, I'm really 14 years old..

2, the reason why I'm acting immature is because I'm sensitive to the sex jokes, and I think it's not nice. I may have to leave this forum, because it's polluted. I may even have to block this website!

I cannot wait for the day when this 12 year old will enter High School

Seriously, learn to joke. Sex jokes are normal and funny, this site has become too kiddish while I was gone. If we want more members, we need to make it more mature and stuff
 
Comrade Krasniy said:
J.Y.W.T. said:
Two things. 1, I'm really 14 years old..

2, the reason why I'm acting immature is because I'm sensitive to the sex jokes, and I think it's not nice. I may have to leave this forum, because it's polluted. I may even have to block this website!

I cannot wait for the day when this 12 year old will enter High School

Seriously, learn to joke. Sex jokes are normal and funny, this site has become too kiddish while I was gone. If we want more members, we need to make it more mature and stuff

If I were admin, I'd make the site geared more towards maturity.
 
A lot of people merely don't understand the concept of my post. That's quite understandable. Most 12-year-olds only listen to YouTube videos about anime.
 
AegisThePolluter said:
A lot of people merely don't understand the concept of my post. That's quite understandable. Most 12-year-olds only listen to YouTube videos about anime.

I do. You were venting your anger about how some people can't take jokes, and I understand that. People need to grow their balls and start taking the jokes and having a laugh for once, and I agree. See? I understand the concept of this post.
 
MrsBrisbyFanBoy said:
AegisThePolluter said:
A lot of people merely don't understand the concept of my post. That's quite understandable. Most 12-year-olds only listen to YouTube videos about anime.

I do. You were venting your anger about how some people can't take jokes, and I understand that. People need to grow their balls and start taking the jokes and having a laugh for once, and I agree. See? I understand the concept of this post.

I said 12-year-olds. :p
 
AegisThePolluter said:
MrsBrisbyFanBoy said:
AegisThePolluter said:
A lot of people merely don't understand the concept of my post. That's quite understandable. Most 12-year-olds only listen to YouTube videos about anime.

I do. You were venting your anger about how some people can't take jokes, and I understand that. People need to grow their balls and start taking the jokes and having a laugh for once, and I agree. See? I understand the concept of this post.

I said 12-year-olds. :p

I thought you were referring to everyone in general... *face palms at my misunderstanding of that post*
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top