Search results

  1. Mario Sports Mix

    If Wii Party’s Spot the Sneak was in Mario Party 9

    How could each FFA minigame could be modified to give one player an advantage? https://wiisports.fandom.com/wiki/Spot_the_Sneak for info on how to play
  2. Mario Sports Mix

    A reminder that Nintendo charging for online is just like the Wii Mini

    They're nothing but a ripoff. There,froe, Nintendo is a very dumb company for making things like this.
  3. Mario Sports Mix

    I wonder if recent Mario games suck.

    The same way Nintendo does.
  4. Mario Sports Mix

    I wonder if Nintendo is good at sucking

    Why else would they charge you for online?
  5. Mario Sports Mix

    Mario Party isn't safe from the same port priority that struck Smash Bros

    Should both teams achieve the same distance in the Wingin It minigame from Mario Party 7, the red team always wins. This is one of, if not the only, many minigames that can be ruined by port priority
  6. Mario Sports Mix

    Is there port priority in Mario Party?

    While playing Mario Party 7, this happened. The quality isn't excatly great, but Yoshi and Birdo were tied with Mario and Luigi in number of stars and coins. And yet Yoshi was second while Mario was third.
  7. Mario Sports Mix

    Well I recently got a Wavebird alongside both Mario Parties 6 and 7 for Christma

    And I noticed that in the minigames that use rumble, if the rumble feature is turned on and somebody is using a Wavebird, the rumble feature is automatically turned off for that minigame.
  8. Mario Sports Mix

    So I decided to make another save file of Mario Party 5

    I wanted to see if you could unlock minigames in Minigame Circuit. But I can't seem to unlock any Bowser minigames. What's the best way to do so?
  9. Mario Sports Mix

    Who's bright idea was it to remove this from Mario Party 8?

    The ability to turn P1 into a CPU character. I would've loved to not be stuck with blue as my color ALL THE TIME.
  10. Mario Sports Mix

    Why did they remove Boo?

    And why did they not add Dry Bones back?
  11. Mario Sports Mix

    Why are Wavebirds quite expensive nowadays?

    I wanted to grab four, to do an experiment. Same goes for Mario Parties 4, 6 and 7
  12. Mario Sports Mix

    I want the three Gamecube Mario Parties that I don't own (all besides #5)

    Do any stores sell Gamecube games?
  13. Mario Sports Mix

    So I've been reading about Amiibo Party

    And how everybody can play as the same character. I want to see video footage of that. Can somebody upload that?
  14. Mario Sports Mix

    Pokémon Showdown Six Arceus tournament (just for fun)

    Format: Anything Goes, round robin tournament with a knockout stage. I'm not sure how many people should I put as the max number of participants yet. Rules: No evasion moves, Arceus only, Final Destination. DCs count as a loss in round robin and a DQ in the knockout stage. Can create as many...
  15. Mario Sports Mix

    Smoking/drug/alcohol addictions

    This could apply to lots of things as well (including fat people.) But it appears to me that smokers, drug addicts and alcoholics are more noticeable.
  16. Mario Sports Mix

    Panhandlers

    A real panhandler wants money from you so they can purchase food and other items to support themselves A fake panhandler wants money so they can purchase drugs, alcohol and other bad addictions An honest panhandler wants money to support their bad addictions (such as drugs or alcohol) but...
  17. Mario Sports Mix

    So I downloaded Mario Party 2 off the Wii's VC

    I bought most of the minigames off Woody, and I'm intending to unlock all of the 4 player, 1 vs 3, 2 vs 2 and duel minigames. I'm not going to bother with the minigame coaster, because I doubt I can do it and I'm not interested in playing that long. So no battle or item minigames. I can't seem...
  18. Mario Sports Mix

    Best Super Smash Bros. games

    I vote for 64 and Melee
  19. Mario Sports Mix

    Changing player colors (for Mario Parties 8-10)

    Right now, it's blue for P1, red for P2, green for P3 and yellow for P4. Would it be possible to swap the colors around?
  20. Mario Sports Mix

    Link's color in Four Swords

    I would go with red or blue.
Back
Top