Recent content by nintendofan10039

  1. nintendofan10039

    Last Game You Got?

    I got my hands on Smash 3DS
  2. nintendofan10039

    Last Game You Got?

    Hyrule Warriors Shovel Knight Donkey Kong:Tropical Freeze Professor Layton vs. Phoenix Wright Pokemon Battle Trozei SteamWorld Dig
  3. nintendofan10039

    Last Game You Got?

    Game & Wario
  4. nintendofan10039

    Last Game You Got?

    Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon
  5. nintendofan10039

    Last Game You Got?

    Kirby Triple Deluxe
  6. nintendofan10039

    Create A Mario Party

    This sounds interesting/hard.  I know we can do it though.
  7. nintendofan10039

    Last Game You Got?

    Fire Emblem Awakening
  8. nintendofan10039

    How's The Weather?

    well we had really warm weather today...about -10 degrees.  It was so warm.  It was so nice after a great big snow build up.  Makes me want to sing....one of SpiderStaryu's favourite song[and probably one of mine too]. http://youtu.be/ft0-1eRs1y8
  9. nintendofan10039

    Nintendofan10039's mafia game

    This is a mafia game that I have made for another forum, but unfortunately not a whole lot of people have signed up :'(  Thus I have come here, to try to get the great members from Mario Party Legacy to sign up.  As you can probably guess...It is a Zeldafied version of the game.  I hope that all...
  10. nintendofan10039

    Time Machine

    Hello all!  I just wondered if you guys have ever wanted a time machine, or some other sort of fictional machine to become a reality.  I think that something like this would be extremely cool to have.  Imagine going into the future to see all the advancements made to game systems, and technology...
  11. nintendofan10039

    In Time

    This movie is for anyone who is a fan of action movies.  I really enjoyed this one and highly recommend it.  It stars Justin Timberlake, and Amanda Seyfried.  The premise is simple:  Time is money(actual money in this case).  If you run out of money(time), you die.  Simple enough, but then...
  12. nintendofan10039

    What Mario Party 9 offered...

    Mario Party 9 offered a new mode, and new minigames.  Even new ways to play games were there, but unfortunately for a lot of us(myself included) did not find that 9 was the best that Nintendo could have done, simply because you could not set a set amount of turns, and the car, while fun and...
  13. nintendofan10039

    teleporter

    This is about a new way to travel from one place to another....The teleporter.  Will it exist?  Does it destroy the original, and recreate a new one at a different location?  These are all the questions that we have to ask ourselves.  Just imagine no longer worrying about falling on the slippery...
  14. nintendofan10039

    Hotel Dusk

    Hotel Dusk is a nintendo DS game, and one that I managed to get my hands on in late September of this year.  It combines puzzle elements, with a story book feel.  I recommend this game to anyone who has a deep love for mystery novels, puzzles.
  15. nintendofan10039

    Nintendofan10039's support group page

    Do you have problems in your life that need help.  Has something got you feeling blue?  Need someone to talk to?  This is the topic for you.
Back
Top