Recent content by NathanBros

  1. NathanBros

    The Anything Thread

    Welcome back to the forums Linator4, enjoy your stay!
  2. NathanBros

    What phone do you have?

    Another point for Android would be the bigger availability of apps. Well, I'm not an Apple fan at all.
  3. NathanBros

    Sonic Mania

    These graphics sure looks awesome.
  4. NathanBros

    Project Sonic 2017

    Looks fun, let's wait to see how it plays.
  5. NathanBros

    Super Mario Maker For Nintendo 3DS

    THE game...
  6. NathanBros

    Super Mario Run Predictions

    Hope the gameplay goes well for Mario in this Canabalt like style of platformer.
  7. NathanBros

    PlayStation 4 Pro

    I wonder how people who bought a normal PS4 are feeling!
  8. NathanBros

    who is your fav Mario chracter

    I like Mario, Toad and Luigi, in that order.
  9. NathanBros

    Happy birthday Super Mario Bros!

    Really one of the best franchises out there...
  10. NathanBros

    Super Mario Run

    Hope it comes a good game, even being a different kind of platformer.
  11. NathanBros

    Official Leaving/Returning Thread

    Hello and welcome back to the forums Detective Koshi, hope you enjoy!
  12. NathanBros

    Currently Playing

    I'm taking a look at Compost, indie platformer.
  13. NathanBros

    What Would You Want In The First Year of Nintendo NX?

    Hope it will be able to run Mario Maker.
  14. NathanBros

    Currently Watching

    Watching Fringe, pretty good sci-fi.
  15. NathanBros

    What's your race/ethnicity?

    I'm Brazilian, with a mix of every major ethnicity out there, including native.
Back
Top