Recent content by eboyblue3

  1. E

    I just remembered that I have an account here (aka i'm sorry)

    Let me just preface this by saying something right off the bat. Oh, God. I doubt that anyone here remembers me, but if they do, then they're most likely going to remember the absolutely inane shenanigans I caused here back in 2012-early 2013. I wasn't very bright back then at a sprightly young...
  2. E

    Official Leaving/Returning Thread

    April Fool's. I've ditched this place already due to mass hate due to past immaturity.
  3. E

    Unfunny Joke Thread Title

    Unfunny Joke Thread Body
  4. E

    Official Leaving/Returning Thread

    I'm coming back to the forum. Have fun.
  5. E

    Official Leaving/Returning Thread

    i'm making my periodic return don't sue me
  6. E

    Official Leaving/Returning Thread

    ^ who cares snowy you are just babbling your head off with useless complaints about me i will ignore all further posts from you
  7. E

    Official Leaving/Returning Thread

    i don't know what i'm doing anymore i'm a new eboy with 100% more lowercase i won't be here often and always remember woodchucks chuck 98% fortified coal
  8. E

    Official Leaving/Returning Thread

    Here, have a taste of your own medicine: How about YOU leave and let us smile?
  9. E

    Official Leaving/Returning Thread

    I'm back. 'Sup, haters.
  10. E

    Official Leaving/Returning Thread

    Another reason why I'm leaving is because of you and your ANNOYING STUPID FLAMING. Leave me alone.
  11. E

    Official Leaving/Returning Thread

    ;_; What did I do to you?
  12. E

    Official Leaving/Returning Thread

    Okay, guys. My absence from this forum has been because I'm interested with the rest of the Internet. From here on out, I won't be posting on this forum so much.
  13. E

    Official Leaving/Returning Thread

    I'm back. Whenever I say I'm leaving, I never take a DAY off. By the way, STOP FLAMING ME. Am I a normal forum user? √ Do I try to contribute worthwhile posts that are on-topic? √ Seriously. If this happens again, I may consider leaving the forum for good.
  14. E

    Official Leaving/Returning Thread

    The flame wars have started again. I'm leaving until further notice. SO SHUT UP AND THINK ABOUT WHAT YOU'VE I'VE DONE
  15. E

    Official Leaving/Returning Thread

    this is the worst post i've ever made on this website i'm so sorry
Back
Top