Poll

Who do you hate the most in Mario Party?

Mario
0 (0%)
Luigi
2 (5.4%)
Peach
3 (8.1%)
Yoshi
0 (0%)
Wario
1 (2.7%)
DK
1 (2.7%)
Daisy
5 (13.5%)
Waluigi
2 (5.4%)
Toad
0 (0%)
Boo
0 (0%)
Koopa Kid/Mini Bowser
2 (5.4%)
Toadette
3 (8.1%)
Birdo
8 (21.6%)
Dry Bones
1 (2.7%)
Hammer Bro.
0 (0%)
Blooper
3 (8.1%)
Koopa
0 (0%)
Shy Guy
0 (0%)
Kamek/Magikoopa
5 (13.5%)
Bowser Jr.
1 (2.7%)

Total Members Voted: 37

Author Topic: Most Hated Character  (Read 9402 times)

Offline Toadette

• The Best Mario Character ever in the History of Forever
  • 2k15 #YearofToadette 👍
  • us 
Most Hated Character
« on: May 07, 2013 »
Who, in all of the existing Mario Parties, do you hate the most? Is there anyone you hate so much that seeing them on the board just makes you want to wish they would land on every Red Space or Bad Luck event ever?

My most hated character is Kamek. I hate Yoshi as well, but being there since the very beginning I can't really change anything about that. Kamek on the other hand, was a totally random newcomer that not most (especially me) saw coming. It especially pissed me off because I was certain Toadette would be the 12th character, but my hopes were all crushed when I saw this Pointy-hat Blue-robed Dork replace my special cutie fungus. But that's just me.

So, who do YOU hate, and why?

Offline Megumin

• Arch Wizard of the Crimson Demons
  • EXPLOSION!
  • us 
Re: Most Hated Character
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2013 »
Kamek. He makes Patricia Martin sound good.

Offline Vipsoccermaster

• us 
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2013 »
Birdo, plain and simple. Is there anything else I need to say about this confusing transgender pink character? NO!

I can't tell if it's male or female, but will Nintendo ever confirm it? No. And what's worse, its snout is a mouth? What a big hole, really. I just don't like seeing that character around the boards of Mario Party from Mario Party 7 and up. I understand that Birdo is sometimes a default partner to Yoshi, but that's something we have to live with.

Offline SirYoshi211

« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2013 »
I never hated any character but I chose Blooper, I'm not too interested in generic species being playable. He was a pain to unlock and that voice sort of vexes me over the others.
"Darn, I love the cold. I mean, I just plain love it!"- Sir Weston, Luigi's Mansion

Offline Yoshiman222

• Now a Yoshi-Tactician. :P
  • Dat sanwich tho...
  • ca 
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2013 »
I don't like Birdo.
Birdo is just a messed-up creature, who, like VIP said, has no actual confirmed gender.

It was a stupid character to have from from our SMB2.

Offline DeadlyxImpulse

• "Jae Turns Up The Volume"
  • Yerdy!1!1
  • us 
« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2013 »
I voted for kamek but i hate birdo equally as much. I was never interested in kamek and when he made his debut in mario party 9, the things that was rushing in my head was another fitting character could have gotten in. Kamek only reminds me of how nintendo have gotten lazy as the years passed and nothing else.

Offline Sax

• Cotton Commander
  • Prankster at work
  • us 
« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2013 »
Everybody else > Toadette

I honestly dont get why people like her so much. She is nothing special and honestly just wasted a roster space in the MP's she has appeared in. Im fine with her in games with numerous characters like Mario Kart or Super Sluggers, but if Nintendo would rather put her in than other more important characters, that would just make me angry. She can continue to remain unseen in Mario games for all I care.

Offline Blue Toad

• Future Star
  • It's because I'm blue, isn't it?
  • au 
« Reply #7 on: May 25, 2013 »
At the start is was used to be Yoshi. But that was dropped last year. :P

I would go for either Peach, Daisy or Birdo and their actions I consider as 'pathetic'.

I never hated Toadette in mid-2010, but why would I do that?
"This little fella is ready for a big adventure. Use his extra-fast running speed to get out of sticky situations." - Super Mario 3D World bio

Offline Toblet

• Proud supporter of Rosalina!
  • Since her Galaxy debut! ^_^
  • gb 
« Reply #8 on: May 25, 2013 »
I would go for either Peach, Daisy or Birdo and their actions I consider as 'pathetic'.
I'll tell you what though, after Daisy smacked Bowser to the moon, she made Waluigi (who joined Mario Party moments later) look pathetic in everything.

I voted Waluigi but I hate Birdo also.

Offline SkyCrusher

« Reply #9 on: May 29, 2013 »
Wario plain and simple. Blooper would probably be second since it doesn't really deserve to be in MP as playable imo.

Offline Detective Koshi

• Dont Cry Because Its Over, Smile Cause It Happened
  • us 
« Reply #10 on: June 08, 2013 »
I actually liked Kamek, but I really wanted Toadette.
 My least favorite would be Daisy (Fans gasp)
I CANT STAND HER VOICE.
Every time she hits that god dang dice. Uhh! Yaa! Shut Up DAISY
and when she moves up stairs or platforms.
uhh, huh, ya, ooh
AHHH.
I just don't like her. (she was fine in 3, but they just made her annoying for me in the rest.)
If you're a fan of Daisy, I apologize. I just can't stand her.  :P

Be Who You Are, And Say What You Mean, because Those Who Matter Don't Mind, and Those Who Mind, Don't Matter-Dr.Seuss  :star: Live Your Life How You Want :bluestar:

Offline LuigiFan

« Reply #11 on: June 09, 2013 »
I hate the stupidness of Princess Peach and well...Maybe Bowser but nah, only Peach

Offline SMK

• Formally Sir Metal King
  • gb 
« Reply #12 on: June 09, 2013 »

I honestly dont get why people like her so much. She is nothing special and honestly just wasted a roster space in the MP's she has appeared in. Im fine with her in games with numerous characters like Mario Kart or Super Sluggers, but if Nintendo would rather put her in than other more important characters, that would just make me angry. She can continue to remain unseen in Mario games for all I care.

+1 Same, I can't understand people when they say Toadette is the best. Nothing special and I felt like she was only made because of Toad needing a girl :V

Offline Starlit Midnight

• Joint Account of Asuka and Kinetic!~
« Reply #13 on: June 09, 2013 »

+1 Same, I can't understand people when they say Toadette is the best. Nothing special and I felt like she was only made because of Toad needing a girl :V

Toadette is pretty much the worst Nintendo character ever.

Offline Yoshidude1

• A Yoshi
  • us 
« Reply #14 on: December 18, 2013 »
Birdo, because as VIP and Yoshiman said she looks messed. She also just sounds awful! However, sorry Daisy fans, but Daisy's voice just drives me crazy, so that was a close second