Nintendo released just about every detail possible on the second DLC Pack for Mario Kart 8 yesterday, but that hasn’t stopped them from releasing another batch of screens. To go along with the images, a list of patch notes coming with the April 23 update has also been released:
- Download of DLC2 possible
- 9 new Mii (amiibo activated) suits
- 200cc class added
- Grand Prix: Must beat all cups on 150cc to activate
- VS Race: available from the start
- Online Custom Rules: available from the start
- Friend Lobby: available from the start
- Tournament Settings: available from the start
- When breaking while drifting during 200c mode, sparks will fly from your tires
- Breaking now possible while drifting using the Wii Remote by pushing B, 1, & 2 buttons at the same time
- Able to add CPU players to Online Custom Rules, but only human players will count for scoring
- Pressing the minus button on the following controllers will now put the map on the screen:
- Wii U Pro Controller
- Classic Controller
- Wii Remote + Nun-chuck
- The seasons on the Animal Crossing course are random, except in Time Attack mode, which is limited to Summer only.
- 10 new stamps added for use in Miiverse posts
- Other bug fixes and so on.
Enjoy the screens!