It’s time to go for the gold with our next Community Night!
With 2014 right around the corner, what’s better to do than to celebrate the Winter Olympics early with a little competition? Not only will we be playing online against each other, but we’ll also be gathering your best-recent times for specific events and see who’ll get the gold for each!
Important Note : Due to the amount of people claiming they don’t own the game or can’t come on, here’s a list of what I’ll offer instead –
1) You get the game and enough come on, we’ll continue as planned
2) Can’t play it Wi-Fi, still come, as we’ll also be playing some Events offline and don’t need to connect
3) Don’t own the game – still come. If enough don’t wana play, we’ll probably decide on a different game to play instead. Normally, I wouldn’t do this, but seeing as how many say they don’t have it, might as well save this game for later…
When does this start?
The community night starts on Saturday, December 28th, 2013.
1:00 PM (13:00) PDT
4:00 PM (16:00) EDT
9:00 PM (21:00) GMT
10:00 PM (22:00) CET
What do I need to join?
Simply come on when this starts! Post results you get for the events and try to get a better time/score than anyone else! If you’re going to play online, make sure you let us know your Nintendo Network ID so we can set-up online friend matches with all of you.
– Scores you wish to show must have been done after the Community Night starts. Offline events and ways to submit scores will be detailed after the event starts.
– Wifi matches aren’t limited to just a certain host – we recommend playing with you can. Of course, playing with hosts means something extra…
– No cheating, this is just an event for fun, not some kind of competition.
– Respect the other players. Don’t come on just to ruin everyone else’s fun.
– Finally ~ have fun!
Events to be played :
Freestyle Ski Cross
Short Track 1000M
Winter Sports Champion Race
-Offline Events to be announced-
We’ll be using the shoutbox below for the duration of the community night – feel free to chat with your fellow readers before we begin and perhaps even set up some practice matches while you are waiting. See you all then!