Super Mario 3D World has been all over the news lately, and it doesn’t stop with the recently released trailer and batch of new screenshots and official art. Below you’ll find the full group art of the game, featuring tons of enemies, characters, locations, powerups, objects, and so much more from the game!
Quite a few things to note:
- Looks like Pom Pom from Super Mario 3D Land returns.
- There will be some kind of Bullet Bill train.
- Winged Dry Bones!
- Grass, Snow, Beach, and Lava worlds spotted.
- Bullies from Super Mario 64 return!
- Bowser has his typical lava castle, as well as what looks like a casino/carnival world.
- The Comet Observatory can be faintly seen to the right of the casino world!
If you notice anything else, shout it in the comments!