New details on Paper Mario: Sticker Star has emerged. If you heed them all (and you should), you can be sure that you will avoid a dreadful mistake on where you might end up with no stickers to back you up if you are in battle!
- Gather as many stickers as you can fit in your album
- Use them as you see fit
- Not all sticker attacks work on all enemies
- You can’t hit flying guys with most Hammers
- Can’t use standard jump attack on spiked enemies
- Sticker Museum has a spot for each sticker in the game
- You have to find those stickers to fill the museum
- Receive a prize for adding every sticker type to the museum
- Collect items like Electric fans, baseball bats, lucky cats, soda and more
- Have these items turned into stickers
- Use these stickers to fight enemies or find secrets
- Paperize scenes to find spots to put these stickers, indicated by purple blotches or red dashed lines
- Some of these stickers will push the story forward
Paper Mario: Sticker Star launches in North America in just nine days. Other regions still have a little over a whole month to wait. You can also check up on the news of Gooper Blooper from Super Mario Sunshine, as well.