Game Informer has just released a new video featuring direct gameplay of New Super Mario Bros. U. The minute and a half trailer shows a lot of what we have seen before, but we do get new details here and there.
So what exactly is new?
- Underground levels feature an echo effect.
- The colored crystals don’t actual move like we speculated.
- There is a new Toad House mini-game.
- This mini-game has you picking three Baby Yoshis who each hold an item, a multiplier, or a Bowser or Toad emblem.
- Based of the mini-game, items can be stored in the world map, similar to New Super Mario Bros. Wii.
- Larry Koopa is the boss of the Sparkling Waters world.