Coming right along with all the news pouring in from last night’s Nintendo Direct, Mario Tennis Open gets a blowout of new information as well as new media. To start things off, we have nearly 15 minutes of all new game play, ready for fans to speculate and glamor over.
In addition to the new videos, Japan’s official website for the game has opened, bringing with it quite a bit of new information:
- 17 Playable Characters (including Mii)
- Baby Peach and Luma are both playable.
- 200 unlock-able customizations for your Mii
- These include special rackets, clothes, wrist bands, shoes, and more.
- Miis are exchanged via StreetPass
- Tournaments last eight cups