As the release date in Europe grows near, previews of Mario Party 9 are begin to appear throughout the inter-webs. Zonared has previewed Mario Party 9 (translated), giving us roughly the same information we already knew. Still, some new tidbits of information managed to get through:
- Another confirmation of 12 playable characters total.
- Most mini-games will use the Wii Remote horizontally, using the D-Pad as well as the A, B, 1, and 2 buttons.
- “Four players present at the board traveling in a vehicle, thus losing the tradition that each player to advance around the board alone.”
- Elements from Super Mario Galaxy 1 and 2, Super Mario Sunshine, and the New Super Mario Bros. games.
- End game awards, possibly including a bonus where the player that helped the least gets an award.
Thanks to GenesisOne for finding the article!