Hours after the last preview was revealed, Vandal has updated their site with a preview of their own. Again, we get a recap of a lot of information that we already knew, but there is a good amount of new pieces of information.
On Dice Blocks:
- Only two Dice Block items at a time.
- 1-2-3, 4-5-6, and 0-1 Dice Blocks.
- Three Bosses per board.
- Cheep-Cheep is the third boss of Toad Road.
- Polar Flight (ice platforming mini-game) – ice melts and breaks away while players try to get to a boat at the end.
- Rain of Thorns (bubble mini-game)
- Goombas Go-Go (Goomba counting mini-game)
- In Just Part (a new puzzle mini-game)
- Different amounts of Mini-Stars are awarded for whatever rank you get in a mini-game.
- Extra Mini-Games include Goomba Bowling, Hexapuzle (puzzle game), and Goomba Football (2-VS.-2)
- Goomba Football has players trying to shoot Goombas for goals.
- Perspective Mode involves the camera being greatly zoomed in, making for a harder experience.
On Board Play:
- Special prizes after reaching the end of the board.
- Stars of Vargancy – player who contributed the least to move the vehicle.
- Another for bad luck with Dice Blocks.
- After the winner is announced, stats are given, complete with graphics.
Other bits of information:
- 12 Playable Characters total, some have to be unlocked.
- Again, No Online.
- Many ways to annoy other players.
- One of the best Mario Party games.
- Takes full advantage of the Wii hardware.
- Inspired by games like Super Mario Galaxy.
Thanks to GenesisOne for finding the article!