The German Mario Party Website, marioparty.de, is still not yet done! They just showed us two videos of game play of Blooper Beach. It is interesting to note that Hammer Bro. appears when you land on the Competition Space (the space with the hammers). So now we know Hammer Bro. is the host of Competition Space. Therefore, he is not a boss nor a playable character. Good for Hammer Bro. fans for at least making an appearance! But that’s not all. Although I may need a little more confirmation of this, it might seem Dry Bones is one of the bosses of Blooper Beach? It’s unusual for this kind of boss to take place in this board.
Over ten minutes of gameplay videos surely brings us new bits of information:
- Hammer Bro. returns as the host of the Battle Space.
- Die Blocks: 1-2-3, 4-5-6, 0-1, 1-10, 1-6 (slow)
- Load times are much improved over Mario Party 8.
- Some text options can be removed in the options.
- No Nunchuck or MotionPlus required.