Just like Wii Sports showcased the Wii Remote for the Wii, Nintendo Land presents the features of the Wii U GamePad for the Wii U. Inside the game, players will find twelve different mini-games that take a functionality of the GamePad and create a mini-game based on a Nintendo series.
North America: Sunday, November 18, 2012
Australia: Friday, November 30, 2012
Europe: Friday, November 30, 2012
Japan: Saturday, December 8, 2012
- Luigi’s Ghost Mansion: Haunting Hijinks
- Donkey Kong’s Crash Course: Full Tilt Obstacle Course
- The Legend of Zelda: Battle Quest: Archery and Swordplay
- Takamaru’s Ninja Castle: Throwing Star Showdown
- Animal Crossing: Sweet Day: Eat and Run
- Metroid Blast: Deep Space Shootout
- Balloon Trip Breeze: Float with the Wind!
- Mario Chase: Hot Pursuit
- Yoshi’s Fruit Cart: On the Snack Trail
- Pikmin Adventure: Tame the Wilderness
- Captain Falcon’s Twister Race: Race Against Time
- Octopus Dance: Undersea Party Grooves!